SOULCALIBURCREATIONS.com: Share Your Best Creations!

HappyColour

Hi all!

I just wanted to do a quick post here regarding SOULCALIBURCREATIONS.com! Its a fan run site that is managed by the community, and populated with creations from the talented character and costume creators in the SOULCALIBUR VI community. The site is intended to act as a portfolio showcase for creators, showcasing only a sample of these creators' best creations. The site's goal is to provide a centralized location for the best of all SOULCALIBUR VI creations in the world, while introducing visitors to the variety of talented creators that exist in this community. :)

So far there are over 60 portfolios from over 15 countries! :love:

All creators are invited to submit to have a portfolio hosted on the site! Check the site out when you have a chance, and submit a portfolio if you are a big creator! Link and site twitter shared below.

SOULCALIBURCREATIONS.com

SOULCALIBURCREATIONS Twitter Feed

Tenchi8

That sounds super cool! I already book marked the web site and it looks very impressive!
I came here thinking I could probably show case some fan related content, but I got the strong impression
that this community is primarily focused on online competitive tournaments. That's all good and all. I just wish I had the luxury and means to
enjoy it too. But since I'm very busy most of the time, taking rare peeks at the gameplay tournaments on my free time, is all I could do.

Great to know that there's a more specific community site on the art of creation. Though I'm more of a visual story teller than a design creator.
I love how immersive the Soul Calibur world is, and have always enjoyed the thought of seeing my in-game persona interact with the Soul Calibur world. Cause why not? XD I can say, "hey look! I'm in the game kicking butt! or interacting with favorite canon characters!" I've never felt so invested in a gaming franchise before. The thought of, what outfit would I be wearing, what fighting style would I prefer, and who would I want to interact with, and so forth. XD But while I do enjoy the Soul Calibur world, I do have my own original creative works that I have been working on. And Soul Caliibur is just one of many major source of inspirations that has helped me as a writer and an artist. :)

HappyColour

That sounds super cool! I already book marked the web site and it looks very impressive!
I came here thinking I could probably show case some fan related content, but I got the strong impression
that this community is primarily focused on online competitive tournaments. That's all good and all. I just wish I had the luxury and means to
enjoy it too.
Thank you for saying that. You should definitely set-up a portfolio of your creations on the site! As well, make sure to check out the blog, lots of people that have a narrative story view of the world with the characters they have created have shared some of their stories with their OCs already. : ) We are always looking for contributions from the community for people that are interested in sharing. : )

Tenchi8

Thank you for saying that. You should definitely set-up a portfolio of your creations on the site! As well, make sure to check out the blog, lots of people that have a narrative story view of the world with the characters they have created have shared some of their stories with their OCs already. : ) We are always looking for contributions from the community for people that are interested in sharing. : )
Your very welcome. :)
That's awesome. It's always interesting to see other people's take on the game, with their own characters as well. :)